Terms and Conditions of Online Sale
IMPORTANT: When you click the “COMPLETE ORDER” button, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of your purchase and limitations of the Design Public Group (“DPG”) warranty:
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
Order Cancellation: DPG does not accept cancellations on any order after 24 hours have passed since the order was placed (the time stamp on your order confirmation email)
Returns: Custom / made-to-order and other special orders are generally non-returnable.*
For orders that are returnable:
- You may return your order within 30 days of your receipt of merchandise for a refund of the purchase price less a 20% restocking fee.
- The return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and we recommend that all return shipments be insured.
- Note that all returns must be in new condition and in the original packaging.
- All returns require a pre-authorization known as an “RMA”. Contact us to receive an RMA document.
Outlet and Showroom Items are considered final sale and cannot be cancelled or returned.
*DPG will allow returns on custom/ made-to-order items at our discretion
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
Fee: There will be a 3% transaction fee for orders over $25,000 (including shipping). Contact us for alternative payment methods.
Estimated lead times/ETAs are good faith estimates only. Actual lead times can vary based on production timing, customs clearance, weather, and a variety of other factors. Although we strive to maintain timely deliveries for you, we cannot be responsible for delays in the manufacture or delivery of merchandise. If you have a specific need by date, please alert your sales team at the time of order as we may not be able to accommodate need by dates that are presented to us once an order is already in production.
In the event your order arrives earlier than the estimated date, you are responsible for taking possession of the order within a week of receiving a call to schedule delivery. If you require delivery to a different address, there could be additional charges. If you cannot schedule delivery within 1 week of arrival to your local hub, there will be storage fees. Please contact your Sales Rep or Customer Service for more details.
DPG offers three (4) delivery options:
"Standard" Delivery: Smaller items will be delivered by a parcel carrier (UPS/Fedex/DHL/TNT/USPS) and larger items will be delivered by a freight company.
You can confirm available ship methods by looking on the product page for Ships Parcel or Ships Freight.
- Larger items will be delivered by freight company. You will not receive a phone call to schedule a delivery. Items will be removed from pallets, but will not be unboxed or removed from other protective packaging such as cardboard boxes or shrink wrap.
- Residential addresses will have item(s) delivered to a safe place at your property (front door of a single family home, inside the gate of an apartment complex, etc) and will have a photograph taken by the delivery driver as proof of delivery. If there is no safe place to leave your item(s), they will be brought back to the hub and a delivery appointment will be made.
- Commercial addresses will have delivery to a loading dock or inside the entrance to the business. You will not receive a call to schedule a delivery appointment call. If this is necessary please check out with the “threshold” delivery option. Any costs associated with a failed delivery will need to be paid for by the customer before a redelivery will be made.
- "Threshold" Delivery: With "Threshold" Delivery on furniture items, your order arrives “across the threshold” or will be placed inside the first available dry area. For a home, this is inside the front door. For an apartment or office building, this is in the first-floor lobby. Orders will NOT be taken up any flights of stairs. Unpacking and debris removal is NOT included. You will be called when the shipment arrives to your local delivery center to make a delivery appointment. Threshold Delivery for furniture is done Monday through Friday during typical business hours. If the delivery address is a commercial location, a delivery appointment may not be made unless indicated after the order is placed. Threshold Delivery is not applicable for items that ship via parcel or for international shipments.
- "White Glove" Delivery: We will deliver your items to any room of your choice and remove all packaging. No assembly will be performed. You will receive a phone call when your items are in your local area and will be provided options for a delivery window during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm). White Glove Delivery is not applicable for items that ship via parcel, deliveries to commercial locations, or for international shipments.
- "White Glove with Assembly": We will deliver your items to any room of your choice, remove all packaging, and perform any necessary assembly. You will receive a phone call when your items are in your local area and will be provided options for a delivery window during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm). The delivery team will not affix any items to walls or ceilings, connect or disconnect electrical equipment, or hang mirrors, wall art, or wall mounted shelving. White Glove with Assembly Delivery is not applicable for items that ship via parcel, deliveries to commercial locations, or for international shipments.
IMPORTANT: Please note that weekend appointments, deliveries outside normal business hours, or requests for specific delivery times (if they are available in your area) will incur an additional charge and need to be quoted and paid for prior to delivery. Rescheduling of delivery appointments with less than 48 hours of advanced notice or missed delivery appointments may also be subject to additional fees. Please contact us for further information.
Before ordering, measure all doorways, stairwells, hallways, ceilings, entryways, and landings to ensure that your furniture will fit into your room, as custom/made to order furniture may not be non-returnable. (see above regarding returns).
If your delivery option is White Glove or White Glove + Assembly (as notated on your order confirmation email/invoice), please make sure all old furniture is removed prior to delivery and a pathway should be cleared through your home to the room in which the furniture will be placed.
If you have challenging roads, driveways or other access points that would be difficult for our trucks to access, please make sure to set us know at order placement so we can ensure the order is routed through delivery hubs that can successfully handle those conditions.
Please immediately inspect your furniture and share any concerns you may have with your delivery team. You have the right to refuse delivery if the item arrives damaged or if you fear the item might be damaged based on the packaging conditions. You must make any claims for damage, shortage or errors within 24 hours of delivery. If no claim is made within this 24-hour period, furniture will be considered fully accepted. DPG reserves the right to inspect, repair or replace any merchandise at its discretion. DPG is unable to offer expedited production or shipping options on replacement orders.